Terms and Conditions
1. Applies to
These terms and conditions apply to the Connect Overseas Pro service, and all business transacted to Connect Overseas Pro as a result of using the website.
2. Regulatory status
Connect Overseas Pro carries out no activities regulated by the Financial Services Authority and is not authorised to carry out such activity. We are, however, a UK based licensed credit brokers, reference number 457478.
3. Disclaimer of liability
Although Connect Overseas Pro strives to provide users with current, complete and accurate information, the quality of the information provided cannot be guaranteed. We therefore do not accept any liability for any out of date, inaccurate or incomplete information shown on the Connect Overseas Pro website, nor do we accept any responsibility for:
- The general compliance or advice provided by users to their clients.
- The content of advertising material or promotions, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy.
- Mortgage providers or introductory affiliates.
- The decline of mortgage applications.
- Any direct or indirect consequential loss of profit revenue or business which may result by using the Connect Overseas Pro service.
We cannot warrant that the provision of the Connect Overseas Pro website will be uninterrupted or error free.
4. Accessing external websites
The Connect Overseas Pro service accessible via www.connectoverseaspro.co.uk may contain web links to affiliate companies so to provide our members and their client(s) with service options that compliment the Connect Overseas Pro proposition. Although we believe these service providers to be reputable, their websites are not under our control and we are therefore not responsible in any way for their content.
5. Our rights
- To alter or withdraw in part or in whole any service available on the Connect Overseas Pro website, without being liable for loss or damage however caused.
- To seek legal and financial redress from any party who deliberately attempts to damage or sabotage the Connect Overseas Pro website.
- To seek financial redress from any party who does not abide by these terms and conditions, when we feel it is appropriate to do so.
6. Complaints Procedure
At Connect Overseas Pro we strive to provide you with a high level of service. If however you do have a complaint please write to us at Customer Service Team, Connect Overseas Pro, Office One, Ripon House, 35 Station Lane, Hornchurch, Essex, RM12 6JL. So that we can make a thorough investigation please ensure your correspondence includes a full complaint description, and contact details so we can direct our response.
7. Application Service
We require all system members and their client(s) to understand and agree to the following requirements prior to applying for the Connect Overseas Pro Application service. PLEASE NOTE: Our agreement is with our users/introducers and not their client(s), it is therefore the userís responsibility to ensure the following requirements are understood, agreed to, and met by their client(s). We encourage all users to cover themselves legally and financially in the event of cases not proceeding, please refer to our Cancelation & Refund policy section for more details.
I the user/introducer understand and agree:
- Connect Overseas Pro can only provide advice based on the information that has been provided to them.
- Connect Overseas Pro cannot be held responsible should a mortgage lender not be able to provide a mortgage offer within the timescales that client(s) may have committed to for their purchase.
- Connect Overseas Pro expects clientís to personally complete all the relevant application forms, or ensure they have read and checked the information to confirm its completion and accuracy in the event of the forms being completed by another party.
- The information provided on the application forms will be used by the mortgage lender to form a lending decision.
- Should a clientís circumstances change during the application process in such a manner that would contradict the accuracy of the information supplied, notification of the change in circumstance will be given by the client(s) to the mortgage provider in writing.
- As part of the underwriting process the mortgage provider and Connect Overseas Pro may need to contact third party institutions such as current or previous employers, mortgage lenders, accountants, banks, and the Inland Revenue so to confirm the truth, completeness and accuracy of the information provided by clients in their mortgage application. All clients therefore agree to permit each of the parties aforementioned to carryout such enquires.
- A credit reference for each client(s) may be required by the mortgage provider so to comply with their underwriting process.
- Connect Overseas Pro strongly advises the client(s) to take independent legal advice.
- To provide additional information should it be requested by the mortgage lender prior to completion of the mortgage.
- Once a mortgage is in place, failure to maintain mortgage payments may result in the repossession and forced sale of the property.
- The mortgage lender has the right to revise or retract any formal offer of lending prior to completion without reason.
- Clients are liable for all costs incurred relating to the mortgage application even if the mortgage does not complete. We recommend that users/introducers make their own provisions to ensure they are covered financially in every eventuality.
- To the Connect Overseas Pro Cancelation & Refund policy (detailed below).
- Any introductory commissions paid to the user will be made in sterling (GBP) and it is the user who is responsible for any costs involved should they require a conversion into a different currency.
- As Connect Overseas Pro is not VAT registered, we do not add VAT to any procuration fees received by us. Therefore any commission paid by Connect Overseas Pro should be seen as being inclusive of any VAT liability, as we will not stand liable for any VAT that may occur.
- To the fee structure of the Connect Overseas Pro service.
- Connect Overseas Pro will not accept any liability should a procuration fee not be paid by a mortgage provider.
- To the mortgage lender disclosing details of the progress of the clientís application to Connect Overseas Pro.
- That any introductory third party cannot be held responsible for any part of the Connect Overseas Pro service or any commission payment issues that may arise.
8. Cancelation & Refund Policy
THE APPLICATION FEE WE CHARGE FOR OUR SERVICE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
In the event that mortgage provider declines your clientís original application for a mortgage, we will endeavour where possible to find them an alternative source of funding, and transfer any application fee paid across to the new application. Once either your clients needs have been assessed and we have placed them with an appropriate mortgage provider, your client will not be able to approach that mortgage provider for a direct mortgage application. In the event that your client does approach a mortgage provider direct they will BE LIABLE TO PAY ALL OUR SERVICE FEES and will NOT BE REFUNDED any service fees which they may have already paid.
In event that we have paid a user/introducer a commission that later needs to be refunded to the client, the user/introducer will be required to immediately repay the full amount of commission received, upon written instruction from Connect Overseas Pro. We strongly recommend that Connect Overseas Pro users/introducers fully cover themselves from any financial loss that may result as consequence of their clients' actions.
9. Commission Payments
Where clients are introduced to Connect Overseas Pro by the user/introducer, the Connect Overseas Pro will pay the Introducer a commission share of 25% of the client offer fee and 25% of the net indemnity commission or mortgage procuration fee earned in respect of the transaction(s) introduced. 10. Copyright All rights reserved. The content of these web pages are owned and controlled by The Connect Finance Group Ltd. Any unauthorised copying, selling or distribution will constitute an infringement of copyright, unless consent in writing has been
granted by an authorised signatory from The Connect Finance Group Ltd. All trademarks, names and logos are the property of The Connect Finance Group Ltd. Any breach of the above mentioned rights will be dealt with using the appropriate legal action. 11. Updates/Amendments to these conditions These terms and conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You should review the terms and conditions displayed on the Connect Overseas Pro website periodically for any changes.